Wednesday 11 October 2017

Seasons song

Today we're going to learn about seasons! Do you know how many are there? Don't worry! Listen to this song and complete the lyrics.
To reach it, you should read the words below and write the missing words. You can listen to it as many times as you need. You can do it!


There are four __________ that happen in a year
spring, summer, __________, winter
__________, summer, autumn, winter.

Four__________ that happen in a year
spring, summer, autumn, __________

Can you tell me what season it is?
Let's take a look __________
Can you tell me what season it is?
Let's take a look __________
Can you tell me what season it is?
Let's take a look __________
Can you tell me what season it is?
Let's take a look __________

There are four seasons that happen in a year
spring, summer, autumn, winter
spring, summer, autumn, winter (x2).

Complete the song with: autumn, winter, summer, seasons, summer, winter, spring, autumn, seasons, spring.

With this activity, we can improve different skills, like listening, reading and writing.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicent, I like your blog so far and I am sure it will be even better when you finish it.
    I love music and I'd love to use songs to teach as you did in this post but I not confident enough for that yet.
    Very good job! If you want to improve the activity you can prepare the filling the gap activity with hotpotatoe or similar so that will be more straight fordward.
    Very good job overall!
    Cheers
    Luis

    ReplyDelete